Rates & Insurance
Individual Therapy – $145 for each appointment.
The practice is in-network with Aetna, Highmark, Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, Anthem, and Federal Employee Program. if your are unsure if we are an in-network provider for your plan, feel free to contact us for more information.
If you have an insurance that the practice is not in-work with (e.g., Keystone or Personal Choice), you can contact the member services or Behavioral/Mental Health number on the back of your card, and ask if your have out of network benefits. If you have out of network benefits, the practice can provide you with a Superbill after each therapy session to submit to your insurance provider.
The following questions can be asked to determine if you have out of network benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What would be covered if I worked with an out-of-network provider?
Major credit cards are accepted. We also accept payment from a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flex Spending Account.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $85 missed session fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact the practice for additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!